April 10, 2011

Metallic Toaster (Finland) - Toast Till Death demo 7.8.88

7.8.88. That's August 7th, 1988. That's a fucking long time ago.

Metallic Toaster is a bit of mystery. There's absolutely no information about them on the Internet... well, there actually is now at least some audio of this thrash metal band available since I'm posting this demo I found from one of my infamous boxes. I remember hearing about this band playing a few underground gigs here and there in the Helsinki area, but I don't remember if I ever saw them live. I don't know who played in this band nor do I know which city they were from. All I know is that they were from Finland and they recorded at least this three song demo. I would like to know a lot more, so if you have any info about this band - get in touch.

Metallic Toaster - Toast Till Death demo 7.8.88

1. March Of The M.T. 2:04
2. Religious Freak 5:18
3. The End 7:17

Style: Thrash Metal

Download (mp3, 320 kbps)!

No comments:

Post a Comment